Everyone wants to look smart and always looking for the best exercises you can do at home for a flat tummy, keeping your waist low has a positive effect, not only on mood and appearance: it can really protect your overall health as well.
We have put together the 9 best flat stomach exercises you can do in the comfort of your home in just one month.
Every day you will need only 10 minutes of your time to perform these exercises and you will see amazing results during your first week.
1- 1 Crunch, 15 Times
Crunches are a classic exercise to define the abdominal muscles and are ideal for toning the rectus abdominis and oblique muscles.
- Lie on your back on the floor or on a comfortable carpet.
- Bend your knees.
- Lift your shoulders toward the ceiling with your abdominal muscles and pause at the top.
2- Double Leg Reach, 10 Times
The double leg reach is a very effective abdominal exercise, which works both the upper and lower abdominal muscles.
- Just lie on your back with your legs straight and your arms up.
- Lift your feet off the floor at a 45-degree angle with your abdominal muscles and then take a break from the top.
- Then, lie down slowly and safely, keeping your arms and legs straight.
3- Roll-Ups, 10 Times
Roll-ups are helpful to strengthen the abs while increasing the flexibility of the spine.
- Just lie on your back with your arms and legs straight.
- Lift your arms up and forward and then use your abs to slowly roll to a sitting position.
- Squeeze the abs again and then slowly lower to the starting position.
4- Windshield, 10 Times
This exercise is ideal for strengthening the entire body and should be done at the end of the workout.
- Lie on your back with your knees straight and your legs straight.
- Stretch your arms at your sides.
- Take off your lower abdomen.
- Drop your legs slowly to the side.
- Repeat with the opposite side.
5- The Rectus Abdominis
When people usually think of a “six-pack”, this is the muscle they are talking about. Yes, the abdominal rectum is placed between the ribs and the pubic bone in front of the pelvis.
This muscle can be worked in 2 best and different ways:
- Bringing the chest to the pelvis
- Bringing the pelvis to the chest
6- Arm Plank With Knee Dip, 15 Times
This exercise works not only the abs but also the arms, buttocks, shoulders, Plus, legs as well.
- At first, just place yourself in the plank position with the weight resting on your hands.
- Then, bend the left knee toward the waist gently, turn it upwards, and hold it for a few seconds.
- Now, pull your leg back and repeat it again with the correct one.
7- Plank Hip Dips, 20 Times
Plank hip dips are perfect for beginners who try to strengthen their abdominal muscles.
- Begin in a flexion position with your elbows on the floor while resting on your forearms. Keep your arms at a 90-degree angle.
- Arch your back slightly.
- Just lift the buttocks towards the ceiling, squeezing the abs tightly to decrease the distance between the ribcage and the hips.
- Descend back to the starting position.
8- Boat Pose Aka Navasana, 1 Time
Navasana is helpful in strengthens the abdominal muscles, legs, and lower back.
- Just sit with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor comfortably.
- Lean back slightly, slowly, and lift your feet off the floor.
- Extend your arms in front of you.
- Keep your knees straight for 30 seconds to 1 minute, and then your body weight will depend on your abdominal muscles.
9- Climbers, 15 Times
Mountain Climber is the best and an advanced high-intensity exercise that increases your heart rate. It is best to incorporate some aerobic exercises into your daily routine.
- At first, enter the position of the board, hands, and feet.
- Place your hands about shoulder-width apart.
- Then, pull the right knee against your chest as much as possible for you.
- Change and do the same with the other knee and remember to keep your hips low.
That is what I found worth sharing exercises you can do at home for a flat tummy. Kindly comment below and let us know your take on this?