There are many yoga exercises that are best for body fitness but nowadays ladies are looking for poses to tightening breasts.
We are sure that everyone can build the body of their dreams if they are committed.
We have put together 6 tried and tested yoga poses that not only improve the shape of your breasts and the volume of your lungs but also make you feel strong and healthy.
1- Triangle Pose
Trikonasana or the triangle’s posture is very helpful. It will free and strengthen your chest, lengthen your spine, and improve your blood flow:
- Put your feet apart. Turn left 90 degrees and right 15 degrees.
- Touch your left ankle with your left hand and extend your right arm up so that your arms form a straight line. Keep your knees and spine straight too.
- Turn your face and look at your fingers. Repeat the exercise with the other side.
2- Bow Pose
Dhanurasana, or bow posture, is highly recommended for those who have back pain. Plus, this exercise helps to stretch the spine and beautifully shapes the breasts:
- You should lie on your stomach, exhale, bend your knees, and lift them behind your head. Try to hold your ankles with your hands.
- This time exhale slowly again and raise your legs and arms as much as you can. Your hips and breasts should be lifted off the floor and now keep your balance on your stomach.
- Try to stay in this position for 30 seconds.
3- Snake Pose
Bhujangasana or Snake Pose is very helpful in increasing lung volume, stretch chest muscles, strengthen abdominal muscles, and improve posture:
- Lie on your stomach and inhale deeply. Now you slowly lift your torso and keep the lower part of your body on the floor at the same time. Balance your legs and arms.
- Raise your head and look up.
- Exhale slowly and assume the starting position. Increase the time you remain in a pose with each repetition.
4- Warrior Pose
Virabhadrasana, or the warrior pose, will not only make you feel your strength, but it will also be very helpful to extend your chest and make it elastic and active:
- Separate the feet, parallel to each other.
- Try to turn the left foot to the left 90 degrees and the right foot inwards. Exhale and bend the left knee.
- Your right leg should be straight. Raise your arms and align them with your shoulders. Now, turn your head to the left and look at the doll.
- Repeat 7 to 10 times and do the same on the right side.
5- Supported Headstand
Salamba Sirsasana, or head support, is useful for the ligaments and muscles of the spine and chest. Plus, it improves breathing and blood flow, but it is recommended for people with experience:
- Get on your knees and rest your forearms on the floor. Join your fingers to form a bowl and place the top of the head on the mat so that the back of the head is in the “bowl.”
- Bend your knees, exhale and lift your feet off the floor.
- Stretch your legs up and stay that way for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, depending on your ability.
6- Wheel Pose
Chakrasana, or Wheel Pose, helps to lengthen the chest, spine, and neck, increase fatigue and cure headaches:
- Try to lie on your back and place your feet a little wider than the width of your shoulders, then pull them towards the buttocks.
- Try to place your hands behind your head, palms down and fingers pointing back. Now, exhale and lift your breasts and hips as high as you can.
- Try straightening your arms completely. Remain in this position for 30 seconds.
7- Camel Pose
Ustrasana, or Camel Pose, is very effective against back pain. It is also helpful in increasing lung volume and strengthens the chest as well:
- Get on your knees and put your feet together.
- Slowly lean back and place your hands on your heels. Then arch your back and stretch your ribs. Your head must be thrown to the floor.
- It remains that way for 30 seconds and assumes the initial position.
I found it really worth sharing yoga poses to tightening breasts. Kindly comment below and let us know your take on this?