Looking for some effective exercise to melt your inner thigh fat? Yes, it really affects your perfect looks, the exercise of any kind is always go in your favour.
Inner thighs are a problematic area for the accumulation of fat in the body, especially for ladies. It always makes its paws look ugly and it’s even harder to lose than that stubborn belly.
The perfect way to lose fat in the thigh is to follow a healthy diet and practice the correct exercise regimen.
Follow the 7 exercises that we describes below to start your journey.
1- Curtsy Lunge
The Curtsy lunge directly targets the inner thighs and helpful in stabilizing the hips, thereby improving your overall posture.
- Start to stand up.
- Now move your left leg back, to the right, so that your thighs cross easily, bending your knees as if you were leaning. When folding, join the palms together.
- Repeat the same with the right leg. This completes a repetition.
Note: Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
2- Frog Jumps
As the name reflects, frog jump is about jumping like a frog. However, do not be fooled by its simplicity. This is a very effective exercise that involves the hips, buttocks, and hip flexors. In order to burn the extra fat that makes your thighs look unattractive, give the frog a chance.
- Start standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now squat on the floor and put your hands in front of yourself.
- Hold this position for at least 2 seconds.
- Now jump and move like a frog.
- Upon landing, absorb the energy by bending your knees and then sitting on your hips.
3- Glute Kickbacks
As the name suggests, this exercise strengthens the gluteal muscles.
- Start-up on all fours with your hands directly under your shoulders.
- Just make sure your back stays straight and parallel to the floor, kick your heel toward the ceiling. Hold this position for at least a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do it again with the other leg.
Note: Do 10 to 15 repetitions on each leg.
4- Jumping Jacks
You can judge the effectiveness of this simple and easy to do exercise by the fact that even the US Army uses it as a warm-up exercise and keep fit.
- Start jumping on your feet.
- Now during the jump, raise your arms above your head and jump with your feet apart.
Note: Run it 5 times.
5- Sumo Goblet Squat
Sumo squats are very effective not only for toning the thighs and buttocks, but they are also perfect for removing stubborn belly fat.
- Start by separating your feet more than your shoulders and placing them at a 45-degree angle.
- Now do a 90-degree angle squat while raising your hands to your chin.
- Then, get up halfway before crouching again.
- You can maintain weight while doing this to increase its effectiveness.
6- Side-Lying Double Leg Lifts
This is a variation of the traditional lateral leg lift, where the upper leg acts as resistance by lifting up the lower leg. The additional advantage of this best exercise is that it not only targets the thighs, but also the thighs and obliques.
- Just lie on one side of the body. Rest your head and neck on the lower arm.
- Then keep your fingers glued and pointed away from your body.
- Now slowly raise both legs as high as you can. The legs should always remain stacked.
- Hold for about 2 seconds before returning to the starting point.
Note: Do 1 to 2 sets of 15 repetitions for each side.
Burpees are very excellent exercise to burn fat. They involve all the muscles in your body and are also perfect for strength building. Perform them 10 to 20 times for better results.
- Just stand in a squatting position with your palms resting on the floor.
- Then kick your feet backside and enter the plank position, keeping your arms extended.
- Return your feet immediately to the squat.
- Then, stand up from the squatting position.
That’s what I found really interesting and worth sharing exercise to melt your inner thigh fat. Please comment below and let us know your opinion on this?